We participate in the preparation of industry codes of conduct for the protection of personal data. Our knowledge and projects implemented in practice guarantee the preparation of comprehensive, comprehensible and transparent rules of personal data processing, taking into account the requirements resulting from European and national laws and best practices, individually tailored to the specificity of the industry.
The preparation and approval of an industry code in the field of personal data protection
Our codes taking into account the issues of:
- reliable and transparent processing;
- personal data collection;
- informing the public and data subjects;
- exercising data subjects’ rights;
- the measures and procedures, referred to in Articles 24 and 25 of the GDPR and the measures to ensure security of processing, referred to in Article 32 of the GDPR;
- notifying the supervisory authority of personal data breaches and notifying such breaches to data subjects;
- transferring personal data to third countries or international organisations;
- out-of-court procedures and other dispute resolution procedures to settle disputes between controllers and data subjects with regard to processing, without prejudice to the rights of data subjects under Articles 77 and 79 of the GDPR;
- mechanisms allowing the entity, referred to in Article 41(1) of the GDPR, to carry out mandatory monitoring of compliance with the code by controllers or processors who have undertaken to apply it, without prejudice to the tasks and powers of supervisory authorities, in accordance with Article 40(4) of the GDPR.
We cooperate with the client to consult the prepared Code of Conduct with interested parties in accordance with Article 27 of the Act of 24 May 2018 and to document the consultation process.
Comprehensive management and conduct of proceedings before the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with regard to the approval of the prepared code of conduct
We ensure an efficient, transparent and flawless process of approving the Code of Conduct in the course of proceedings before the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. We regularly report on the progress of work in accordance with the schedule agreed with the client.